Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Currently on Sale - Super Chunky Loop Scarves

This collection of super chunky loop scarves are currently on sale in the Artyfibres shop priced at £15 each (usual price £25). I have hand knitted each scarf in an open lacy pattern on chunky needles making them lovely and stretchy. The yarn used is a variegated wool and acrylic mix which is really soft and warm. Each scarf measures 10 inches wide with a circumference of 42 inches. They are a real bargain and perfect for dressing up or down. I made myself one in Fern last winter and wore it doubled up under my coat and was really toasty and warm.
It may only be August but it is never too soon to invest in a good winter scarf! 
Colours available are InfernoMajesticFernDenimGranite and Oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah