A Monster Week of Spinning - Spinzilla 2016

Once again I am joining hand spinners around the world in a monster week of spinning! Spinzilla 2016 will commence on the 3rd October - 9th October for a friendly competition to see who can spin the most yarn in a week!

I am spinning as a Rogue Spinner as I did last year, where I managed to spin 7,008 yards so this year I am going for double that!

If you are spinning Rogue too I would love to hear from you! If you are a hand spinner and would like to join in the fun sign-up closes on the 30th September just click here for details. There is a $10 sign-up fee and your spinner registration fees are donated to the NeedleArts Mentoring Program to create the spinners of tomorrow!

Below are some of the hand dyed and undyed fibres I will be spinning during my Spinzilla week!

Hand dyed super wash Merino and Nylon

Hand dyed Kent Romney

Wensleydale Locks

Merino Wool, Teeswater, Whiteface Woodland, White Devon

Jacobs, Zwartbles, Herdwick, Swaledale and Bluefaced Leicester

Comments

Popular Posts