Friday, 25 November 2016

I Love Knitting Socks!

Just as the title of this blog post states I absolutely love knitting socks! They are my favourite thing to knit and I love knitting them in bright and fun colours and also hand dyeing the yarn for them too!

Below are my recent pair (in progress) of hand knit socks for my daughter. I hand dyed the yarn which is an Alpaca 4 ply sock yarn in pink and turquoise with professional acid dyes. I love how they have come out as they are so bright and fun, just what's needed for these winter months.

If I could knit socks all day everyday I would be a happy woman! I have just started designing my own sock pattern and plan on hand dyeing some more of my own yarns. In the meantime however my favourite sock yarns are West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4 ply and Artesano Definition Sock Yarn. I'm always happy to test knit sock patterns or even review some sock yarns on my blog if any yarn companies out there would like me to do so ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah