Sunday, 1 January 2017

Happy New Year - 2017

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! Let's hope this year is a peaceful one! I have two new year resolutions the first is to be more productive and finish my WIP's! I am going to embroider more, knit more, crochet more and definitely spin more! My second is to learn to drive! How can I get to my age (not mentioning how old I am!) and not be able to drive, so this year is going to be the year!

I am going to be working on lots of new projects too, including some new tutorials and videos now I have the space! It's going to be a great year I can feel it!

This year I am going to get fit too and walk this guy more (see below) my beloved Border Collie Benji. Since we moved to our new house it's been great to get out walking him more now that we live in the countryside. We are also five minutes walk away from some of the most beautiful beaches and it's brilliant to know I can step out my door and walk to the sea! We have been living in Cornwall 6 months now and it is wonderful and the Cornish people are amazing!

Benji Woo Woo saying Happy New Year!!

The weather here has been really mild here but it can be a bit chilly first thing in the morning so I made myself a crochet ponytail hat yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah