Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Stunning Views at Botallack Mine, Cornwall

If you are thinking of visiting Cornwall on holiday this year you should definitely visit Botallack Mine. It is one of the most stunning places! Used as one of the film locations for the BBC's Poldark Series the scenery is breathtaking and we are so lucky to live only a short drive away. We walk there regularly and each time we visit my 8 year old daughter declares "it's beautiful mummy". It certainly is beautiful and rugged with the mines clinging to the edges of the cliffs. On a day like yesterday the sky was blue and the sun was shining and it was simply amazing, we even go to see the sunset too. Below are some of the photographs I managed to capture on my iPhone.

Botallack Mine National Trust

Wheal Owles or Wheal Leisure as it is known in Poldark



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah