New Look Blogger Blog

Finally Blogger has updated it's themes with new mobile friendly templates which this evening I have decided to adopt for the blog. I think the template I have chosen is clean and simple and hopefully it will be easier to read! Please let me know what you think I would welcome your feedback.

On a different note, what have I been up to lately? I have been busy dyeing Ryeland fleece, teaching myself corner to corner crochet (C2C), spinning more yarns and updating my Etsy shop. March has certainly been a hectic month!

I had a fantastically relaxing Mother's Day and my Husband and kids surprised me with some lovely gifts including a luxury knitting hamper from the Little Knitting Company, some lovely floral headbands from my favourite shop Seasalt and my son designed and illustrated a new iPhone cover for me which I am really chuffed about as he is so clever and a real chip off the old block!

Now that I have updated the blog I am off to do some sock knitting and watch a few episodes of Star Trek!

See you later!

My new iPhone case designed by my son. He knows how much I love woolly sheep!

Hand Dyed Ryeland Fleece

Corner to Corner (C2C) Crochet

Handspun Ryeland Fleece in natural brown and cream

Comments

Popular Posts